I am so upset with Artistic Checks.I placed a recent order not remembering that ten years ago I had also ordered from them.

Well, guess what? Instead of contacting me to ask if I wanted them to go ahead with my order even though it would cost me almost $40 more, they went ahead and printed up my order and then had the gall to send me a bill. I called them and a man basically told me too bad, once the order is printed, then the customer is stuck. I told him that I thought it took a lot of gall to do what they were doing.

So, he then said he would take 50% off of the bill; however, when I told him I would be reporting the company to the Better Business Bureau, he then told me the offer was off the table and was I going to pay or not.

I said "No" and hung up the phone.I am still upset that a company can have such poor customer relations and still be in business.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of artistic checks personal checks. Artistic Checks needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned artistic checks personal checks in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Artistic Checks.

Had an Experience with Artistic Checks?

Comments

I also sent in an order for checks not realizing that I had done so previously.They did not contact me prior to the printing so I also got stuck with a huge bill.

I never under any circumstance would pay that kind of money for checks.

I think that their business ethics are deplorable.I am very angry with the company and I will never do business with them again.