Do Not Order from "Artistic Checks"

I recently ordered 2 boxes of checks from a company online called Artistic Checks. After waiting almost a month for them to arrive I called to get my UPS shipping confirmation code...Called UPS and found out that my checks had been delivered to my apartment building and since there was no answer they were left outside!! Needless to say I believe the checks ended up being stolen but I don't blame UPS ...Artistic Checks charges a lot for shipping and then they told me their packages do NOT require a signature and were left outside per policy...Watch out or you will have to go through the same hassle I have!!!

More Review Details

Helpful? 5 Yes 5 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
sandy Davis

Sep 16, 2011 #345422

This Company should not be in existence, they are frauds and make promise and do not deliver. I order checks and its been two months yet to arrive, I have spoken to several managers in the company who make false promises and do not deliver. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR ANY BUSINESS

1 0 Reply

Sep 05, 2014 #866215

they suck big time. Don't waste your money.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Artistic Checks. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Artistic Checks.
Filing a new complaint about