Do Not Order from "Artistic Checks"
I recently ordered 2 boxes of checks from a company online called Artistic Checks. After waiting almost a month for them to arrive I called to get my UPS shipping confirmation code...Called UPS and found out that my checks had been delivered to my apartment building and since there was no answer they were left outside!! Needless to say I believe the checks ended up being stolen but I don't blame UPS ...Artistic Checks charges a lot for shipping and then they told me their packages do NOT require a signature and were left outside per policy...Watch out or you will have to go through the same hassle I have!!!
You May Also Like
- "Frazier Spoon and Co., PLLC - Consumers beware! Certified public accountant Thomas K. Frazier formally disciplined for the willful falsification of tax filings. Update 7-23-13 - The AZ State Board of..."
- "Never represent yourself before the IRS just because there are companies you consider crooked. Just find a responsible CPA firm in good standing. We are one. For valuable free info..."
- "Early in November,I ordered a hoodie from Tee Chip.It was meant to be a gift for a dear friend. Supposedly the Post Office attempted to deliver it,but my friend never..."
- "The OCB in Richfield, MN has gone downhill. I'm appalled by the lack of attention by its workers. The salad bar proved to be disaster from the jump. No explaination..."
- "just as the title says, dutch glow cleaning tonic are just lies! only if there were reivews that i can see at their own official website, i wouldn't order this..."
- "I ordered 2 dresses, when they arrived one was exactly as pictured, the other not so much. Actually the only thing that looked the same as the picture on the..."
- "Most *** poor dental service in michigan at mt.pleasant aspen butcher shop/the dentures they make are bottom of the barrel not properly made forms are took by kids with no..."
- "Purchased a Galaxy S7 Edge on March 18th 2016 instead of my usual option due to a promotion in which you would receive a free Gear VR. My disabled son..."