I recently ordered 2 boxes of checks from a company online called Artistic Checks. After waiting almost a month for them to arrive I called to get my UPS shipping confirmation code...Called UPS and found out that my checks had been delivered to my apartment building and since there was no answer they were left outside!! Needless to say I believe the checks ended up being stolen but I don't blame UPS ...Artistic Checks charges a lot for shipping and then they told me their packages do NOT require a signature and were left outside per policy...Watch out or you will have to go through the same hassle I have!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Never represent yourself before the IRS just because there are companies you consider crooked. Just find a responsible CPA firm in good standing. We are one. For valuable free info..."
- "Frazier Spoon and Co., PLLC - Consumers beware! Certified public accountant Thomas K. Frazier formally disciplined for the willful falsification of tax filings. Update 7-23-13 - The AZ State Board of..."
- "I bought a pair of boots in the fall. They were little booties with leather fringes. The very first day I wore the boots.. The fringes started falling off. Every..."
- "On Friday, 9/12/2014, I order a Philly Cheese Steak pizza from the Brooklyn Park, MN, Dominos. It was delivered and I tipped the driver. Then we opened the..."
- "1st going to Firestone today... and not pleased with the results.. My Mini van was blowing cold air out the driver side 2 vents and warm air out the passenger side..."
- "Door Dash made changes to their app due to ethical issues with the pricing. they were jacking up the prices of each item you selected. now they are separating these..."
- "went on sun toyota web sit to look around and i was looking for a 4 runner trd pro ITS ABOUT A $44000.00 SO WHEN I WAS ON THE WEB..."
- "I see from this Screen shot , one of the members from Answermug is on there and since joining has Loved Amirite and a few others have followed me over..."